Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Witnessing unappreciated

Date & Time: 23rd March 2011, 2am Wednesday
Location: My Lonely Room
Mood: Disappointed
Song Playing : Dashboard Confessional - Again i Go Unnoticed

The room feels empty again....Only the sound of the songs playing on my playlist...The nights...feel so long....nothing really fills me anymore....They say love is about giving....doesnt matter what kind of love we're talking about here....giving out so much aren't enough....so wat's enough then? and i'm not even talking about this materialistically or moneywise...What i'm talking about is what anyone cant buy, cant gauge its value with any form of matter.....I guess nowadays none are concerned with all dat...

I dun need things, materials or even sweet words....to me...all that has no value....if the most valuable things in life is not present...Things and materials will break and spoil one day....sweet words are just sweet words.....meaningless....to me....talk is cheap....i dun want all that....i just dun want...sweet words make me sick....sick....sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk................

No comments:

Post a Comment