Thursday, September 1, 2011

Witnessing my voice

Date & Time: 1st September 2011 (Thursday) 10.43pm
Location: My Lovely Messy Room
Mood: Nervous
Song Playing: 30 Seconds To Mars - Beautiful Lie


Been a while yea...well, i've been bz trying to sort out the messiness in my life...only recently i fell pretty hard and i hit the ground pretty hard too to realise all the bullshit was just a blardy waste of my precious precious time....There's only 3 things that can make you my enemy....1) Disturb my family and very very close frens (whom i call my sisters and brothers) in any wicked possible way....2) Make me cry too much (especially angry tears) 3) Anyone who has a 'fetish' on wasting my precious time....Other than that, i don't believe in hating...Hate is an extremely strong word....i hate to use the word hate in my dictionary...so don't push me...


Don't mind me saying wats on my mind...its my 'voice'...not yours...so back off...for the many times i let people say things to my face...its only fair i do the same....


Anyway...am not here to talk rubbish...but just sharing thoughts....i was just taking a break on my neverending mission of clearing up the 'trash' in my room and getting my 'interview uniform' ready for tomorrow....My God...i'm so nervous...my 1st ever interview so far...(speech cough..erhem erhem) Ladies and Gentlemen...I would like to thank my lovelies...my mum..my dad...my brothers and sisters....for the best moral support given to me this whole day...Shuk-ran! Jazakallah Khair...=D


Yes...i have a job interview scheduled for me tomorrow...and i pray i get a job soon so i can continue to have a stable enough income to get me by....Insya-Allah....looking at the four walls here is getting me bored and restless...


A great start to a new month i should say...for all the mess i faced in the past month...Masya-Allah...Don't get me wrong...i have fret over it quite enough and am not gonna fret over it all anymore right now...Instead...i am grateful to Allah that i have actually found a part of me which i lost in the midst of all the setbacks...Doesn't matter wat anyone do to me...say about me...trying to bring me down...Allah knows best...As the famous quote goes..."Patience is virtue..and virtue is grace"....


I always have these words in my mind...Words from a late fren of mine....He says something like these...."Picture this...Ur pushed into a hole...trapped..people throw sand at u....instead of thinking ur gonna be stuck in there and buried alive...u shud start collecting all that sand...and build from the base of the hole and eventually...the ground will be high enough for u to get out of the hole..." The best advice and moving wisdom words i ever heard in my life....and i couldn't thank Allah enough for letting me know this wonderful fren of mine...May Allah rest his soul in peace....


Now...to reckon....there'll be only a few ppl who reads my blog...and for those who happen to stumble to my page of thoughts here....As uninteresting as it is...its not here to bad-mouth, criticise, backbite, degrade, defame, insult or trash anyone...(couldn't think of any more synonyms to describe dat bad act) I am just writing these as my "voice" in my mind...to share...A word of advice...Please don't continue reading it if you can't handle it. Thank you.


And on that note...i declare that i am hungry rite now....gonna go find food....Goodynite ppl... I-lal liqaa' Take care....


~Shahida~

No comments:

Post a Comment